Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Gridlines do not print, it is selected in sheet setup

I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. All sheets are set up to print
gridlines. I have one out of 5 worksheets, that when I print this worksheet
the gridlines do not print. All the other worksheets print the gridlines. I
have checked page setupsheets, and, toolsoptionsview.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Susan

Gridlines will not print if you have changed the background colour of the
cells, you will have to set borders for these and they will print.

Any good?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

HIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

"Susan" wrote in message
I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. All sheets are set up to print
gridlines. I have one out of 5 worksheets, that when I print this
worksheet
the gridlines do not print. All the other worksheets print the gridlines.
have checked page setupsheets, and, toolsoptionsview.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Susan

Mayhaps you have "Draft Quality" checked?

Uncheck it, if so.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP