Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Susan Susan is offline

Default Gridlines do not print, it is selected in sheet setup

Thanks Nick, I should have mentioned that there is no background color on any
of the sheets in this workbook. There are also no borders around the data.

Any more ideas?

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Susan

Gridlines will not print if you have changed the background colour of the
cells, you will have to set borders for these and they will print.

Any good?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

HIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

"Susan" wrote in message
I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. All sheets are set up to print
gridlines. I have one out of 5 worksheets, that when I print this
worksheet
the gridlines do not print. All the other worksheets print the gridlines.
have checked page setupsheets, and, toolsoptionsview.