Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel - change default 'next worksheet' shortcut key to left hnd s

I want to change the Ctrl + Page Down for "move to next sheet" to something I
can do with my left hand, similar to Alt+Tab. How do you change the default
shortcut keys?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Carol

You can't change the default keys, you could re-purpose them but would have
to write code to move the sheets

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

HIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

"KiwiCarol" wrote in message
I want to change the Ctrl + Page Down for "move to next sheet" to something
can do with my left hand, similar to Alt+Tab. How do you change the
default
shortcut keys?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Is this the only one you want done?