MiniBudha

Default Changing CSV from ';' delimited to ','

Is it possible to config excel to save my Excel file as csv using ',' as a
delimiter rather than a semicolon, Computer setup as French, and don't want
to have to reinstall.
Gord Dibben

Mini

See JE McGimpsey's site for methods.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html

BTW, you wouldn't have to reinstall. The delimiter could be changed in
Control PanelRegional and Language Options if running Windows.

That could be a hassle going forth and back if doing this often.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP