Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
TQ TQ is offline

Default Database ?

Can I save the excel linkage data as database ?When I need refer to
historical data,can recall back anytime. For example,
In file Test.xls
In sheet A, there is a form include listing.
sheet 1,2,3 will retrieve data from the sheet A.

Now ,I got another more set of data need to key in sheet A and link to sheet
1,2,3.But I wish to remain previous set of data and wish to keep all the data
I keyed.

Is that any solution to save sheet A data, and can recall anytime,for those
linkage data will recall together ?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Only by saving a copy of the workbook (or worksheet), and then using Copy /
Paste Special as values.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03