Packwood

Default The Template Wizard retains the original location for my database

I have created a template and database that needs to be distributed to
multiple 'coordinators' located on different networks. These coordinators
will own their local versions of the database. However, I am having problems
when I test the setup procedures to have the template point to the new
location of the database. The Template Wizard acts like it is changing the
location, but it does not. When I try to save the template (and create a new
record in the database), I get an error message saying that excel cannot open
the original database (on my desktop). Any suggestions?

Thanks