Kamal

Default Template Wizard - Add-In

Hi,

I want to link a template and a database so that one can add records in
database using template. This is done using Template Wizard. In my Add-In I
don't have "Template Wizard" to be enable me to install it and use for my
application.
I ma using Excell 2003. In the older versions This wizard is easy to find
and install (activate) but here in Excell 2003 I don't see it.

What is the way out?

Ron de Bruin

Note : The install file is not working in 2003
Copy the xla file from a machine with 2002 to your 2003 machine.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Kamal" wrote:

Hi,

I want to link a template and a database so that one can add records in
database using template. This is done using Template Wizard. In my Add-In I
don't have "Template Wizard" to be enable me to install it and use for my
application.
I ma using Excell 2003. In the older versions This wizard is easy to find
and install (activate) but here in Excell 2003 I don't see it.

What is the way out?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Peo

It seems that the install file is working (no error) but you can't find the Add-in after
it is finished.

For the OP : If you don't have a option to copy the xla file from a 2002 machine
send me a mail and I send it to you.