Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Girl in transition

Default how do I create a attendance sheets?

I am trying to leearn how to create a attandance sheet from scracth. I have
never had to do one before.I am sure that it is quite simple. Do have any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernie Deitrick

An attendance sheet could be as simple as a table with the names in the first column, with dates in
a row across the top, and a yes or no filled in for each date/name pair..

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Girl in transition" <Girl in wrote in message
I am trying to leearn how to create a attandance sheet from scracth. I have
never had to do one before.I am sure that it is quite simple. Do have any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Annie

Hi "Girl in transition",
You might like the "Creating a template to track employee attendance" from
Microsoft online. Available:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX012216821033.aspx

Cheers,
Annie