-   -   how do I create a attendance sheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/82079-how-do-i-create-attendance-sheets.html)

Girl in transition

how do I create a attendance sheets?

I am trying to leearn how to create a attandance sheet from scracth. I have
never had to do one before.I am sure that it is quite simple. Do have any
suggestions?

Bernie Deitrick

how do I create a attendance sheets?

An attendance sheet could be as simple as a table with the names in the first column, with dates in
a row across the top, and a yes or no filled in for each date/name pair..

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Girl in transition" <Girl in wrote in message
I am trying to leearn how to create a attandance sheet from scracth. I have
never had to do one before.I am sure that it is quite simple. Do have any
suggestions?

Annie

how do I create a attendance sheets?

Hi "Girl in transition",
You might like the "Creating a template to track employee attendance" from
Microsoft online. Available:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX012216821033.aspx

Cheers,
Annie