Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Karmen

Default extract/link data to a new worksheet

Hello,

I have a worksheet with 8 columns and 120 rows of data. I would like
to extract only a portion of this data to a new worksheet - and have
the new worksheet update as the original worksheet is updated.

The first column holds the data that I would like to sort by, it
contains the following letters A, AI, C, and CI. In theory, I would
like to have the information from the rows that contain the "A" data on
a new worksheet.
I set up a second worksheet with the same headers and can sort/copy to
the new worksheet, but that does not solve my problem of automatic
updating.

I am sorry, this is probably rather simple (at least for some), but I
can not seem to get it to work

Thanks for any help and advice!
Karmen

--
Karmen
Karmen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30972

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mel Arquiza

Hi Karmen,

Have you try using pulldown menu edit, copy and paste special, paste link?
Try it I think it should work.

"Karmen" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Karmen