Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kane

Default Years of Service Question?

In a form, I have a Years of service note. It works as it should except for
the first year of work, which would really be "0" years for the first year.
D48 02/06/06
D48 is the Anniversary date MM/dd/yy
H48 is the number of years of service
H48 =IF(D48="","",DATEDIF(D48,TODAY(),"Y"))

How can I get this to show "0" years for the first year?

Tks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dav

It should show 0 for the first year! Check, tools,options,view the zero
values box should be ticked otherwise 0's do not appear!

Regards

Dav

--
Dav
Dav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27107

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kane

Tks ya'all... I forgot about looking at the options! I kept the original
formula...

Great help! Tks again...