Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Stefi

Default Years of Service Question?

Hi Kane,

Try this form, it returns 0 while the difference is less than a whole year:
=DATEDIF(D48,TODAY(),"Y")

Regards,
Stefi

Kane ezt *rta:

In a form, I have a Years of service note. It works as it should except for
the first year of work, which would really be "0" years for the first year.
D48 02/06/06
D48 is the Anniversary date MM/dd/yy
H48 is the number of years of service
H48 =IF(D48="","",DATEDIF(D48,TODAY(),"Y"))

How can I get this to show "0" years for the first year?

Tks