Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
karyoker

Default Duplicates

I was using this to hide dups Now I cant get it to work...

Highlight A2
FormatConditional Formatting
Cell =A1
Format Set Color To White
Ok Ok
Copy A2
Highlight Column
Paste Special
Select Formats
Ok

The color Doesnt Change....What Am I Doing Wrong?

--
karyoker
karyoker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29417

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

What's the criteria?

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon

"karyoker" wrote in
message ...

I was using this to hide dups Now I cant get it to work...

Highlight A2
FormatConditional Formatting
Cell =A1
Format Set Color To White
Ok Ok
Copy A2
Highlight Column
Paste Special
Select Formats
Ok

The color Doesnt Change....What Am I Doing Wrong?

--
karyoker
karyoker's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=504270

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
karyoker

I figured it out I was only putting A1 in the formula box Instead of
=A1