Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Realstar

Default Excel conversion

I copied my contacts from another email program and they came out as Excel
spreadsheet. The file is on my desktop.How do I get them converted and into
OUtlook???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

Most likely it is a CSV file, if not open it in excel and save it as such.
Then in Outlook use FileImport and Export and comma delimited

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon

"Realstar" wrote in message
I copied my contacts from another email program and they came out as Excel
spreadsheet. The file is on my desktop.How do I get them converted and
into
OUtlook???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Realstar

Yes, it is a cvs file. I have tried that but the window that comes up do not
offer me that choice.

"Realstar" wrote in message
I copied my contacts from another email program and they came out as Excel
spreadsheet. The file is on my desktop.How do I get them converted and
into
OUtlook???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

I forgot one step, first select "import from another program or file", then
the CSV

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon