Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Knowonder

Default how do i set up repeating titles with varible data

I want to set up a spreadsheet that has the same topics with variable data on
a monthly basis.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Anne Troy

I don't think we have enough information about what you want to do or what
difficulty you're having doing it to provide an intelligent response. :)
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com