Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
genevieveg

Default how to change info in a graph

hi
my boss gave me a worksheet that has 5 graphs working off of it I need
to change the dates in the graph so it will be updated to things Im
entering in it now

--
genevieveg
genevieveg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30333

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
TommySzalapski

It's hard to tell from your description exactly what your issue is, but
this may help. Try right clicking on your graph, choosing "Source
Data" (or whatever your particular version calls it) and set it to the
range of cells you want it to pull from.

If that doesn't work, go into more detail as to what you are tryng to
do.

Szalapski

--
TommySzalapski
TommySzalapski's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25561

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Tushar Mehta

Since you have to change the charts, consider taking the time to making
them 'dynamic.' That way they will update themselves automatically as
you add data.

Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

Tushar Mehta