Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Claire Bardot

Default Is it possible to create a mailing list in excel, not importing d.

I would like to create a mailing list in excel, entering each address in, not
importing it from somewhere. Can excel do that? Or do I have to import the
data, entering the addresses in a different software and doing some sort of
mail merge with excel? Thank you in advance for your answer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

If you have addresses in excel you can use word to mailmerge and use excel
as source

Peo Sjoblom

"Claire Bardot" <Claire wrote in message
I would like to create a mailing list in excel, entering each address in,

not
importing it from somewhere. Can excel do that? Or do I have to import

the
data, entering the addresses in a different software and doing some sort

of
mail merge with excel? Thank you in advance for your answer.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme

The data is kept in Excel; one column for name, another for street, etc
The merge and printing is done in Word
Do a Google with WORD MERGE
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Claire Bardot" <Claire wrote in message
not
importing it from somewhere. Can excel do that? Or do I have to import
the
data, entering the addresses in a different software and doing some sort
of
mail merge with excel? Thank you in advance for your answer.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Chuck Davis

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
The data is kept in Excel; one column for name, another for street, etc
The merge and printing is done in Word
Do a Google with WORD MERGE
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
remove caps from email

"Claire Bardot" <Claire wrote in message
not
importing it from somewhere. Can excel do that? Or do I have to import
the
data, entering the addresses in a different software and doing some sort
of
mail merge with excel? Thank you in advance for your answer.

If you have the slightest notion that you might want to sort the file by
address, place the street number in one column and the street name in
another. Same with first and last names, place in different columns.