Default Design

Hello,

I have been working through serveral lessons within a workbook course but
the problem that I am having is when I want to setup my own spreadsheet
outside of the workbook I have problems with doing that. What type of
approach should I take with designing a spreadsheet.

Kelly

ufo_pilot

I think that would depend on what it would be used for , Inventory,
calculating values such as Cpk, Ppk, Stdev.... Sales report... they all have
their own needs as to how you would design your spreadsheet, so that it suits
the best of your needs.

" wrote:

Hello,

I have been working through serveral lessons within a workbook course but
the problem that I am having is when I want to setup my own spreadsheet
outside of the workbook I have problems with doing that. What type of
approach should I take with designing a spreadsheet.

Kelly

Bill Ridgeway

This may be off course, but, if you are planning to record personal
information you *may* need to register. If you're in the UK, that will be
the Information Commissioner. You'll find more information at
www.informationsommissioner.gov.uk.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

" wrote:

Hello,

I have been working through serveral lessons within a workbook course
but
the problem that I am having is when I want to setup my own spreadsheet
outside of the workbook I have problems with doing that. What type of
approach should I take with designing a spreadsheet.

Kelly

Hi Ho Silver

Something that helps me is to start off with pencil and paper and think
about how I would map that data with only a couple of individuals/table
entries. This gives me the rudimentary concept that I can replicate in a
blank worksheet and then expand to the larger matrix. Does that make sense?
Somehow, I can "see" the matrix more easily with just a couple of items.