Bill Ridgeway

Default Design

This may be off course, but, if you are planning to record personal
information you *may* need to register. If you're in the UK, that will be
the Information Commissioner. You'll find more information at
www.informationsommissioner.gov.uk.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

" wrote in message
Ok, so what I want to do is create a spreadsheet that would allow me to
keep
track of response for individuals. What approach should I start out with?

Kelly
--

"ufo_pilot" wrote:

I think that would depend on what it would be used for , Inventory,
calculating values such as Cpk, Ppk, Stdev.... Sales report... they all
have
their own needs as to how you would design your spreadsheet, so that it
suits
the best of your needs.

" wrote:

Hello,

I have been working through serveral lessons within a workbook course
but
the problem that I am having is when I want to setup my own spreadsheet
outside of the workbook I have problems with doing that. What type of
approach should I take with designing a spreadsheet.

Kelly