Charlie

Default overlaying formulas?

I'm not familiar with the proper terms, but I am trying to collect
information in a schedule I have created. Is there a way to have three
different totals for count only from the same three vertical columns. I will
be glad to explain further, if someone can help. I may not be asking in the
proper terms. Thanks for any help.
Anne Troy

Give more specifics, like column letters and row numbers and what you want
to count.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Charlie" wrote in message
I'm not familiar with the proper terms, but I am trying to collect
information in a schedule I have created. Is there a way to have three
different totals for count only from the same three vertical columns. I
will
be glad to explain further, if someone can help. I may not be asking in
the
proper terms. Thanks for any help.

Anne Troy

Sure. Send to .