-   -   overlaying formulas? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/52667-overlaying-formulas.html)

Charlie

overlaying formulas?

I'm not familiar with the proper terms, but I am trying to collect
information in a schedule I have created. Is there a way to have three
different totals for count only from the same three vertical columns. I will
be glad to explain further, if someone can help. I may not be asking in the
proper terms. Thanks for any help.

Anne Troy

overlaying formulas?

Give more specifics, like column letters and row numbers and what you want
to count.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Charlie" wrote in message
I'm not familiar with the proper terms, but I am trying to collect
information in a schedule I have created. Is there a way to have three
different totals for count only from the same three vertical columns. I
will
be glad to explain further, if someone can help. I may not be asking in
the
proper terms. Thanks for any help.

Charlie

overlaying formulas?

Is there a way I can send an example of my schedule for you to see?

"Charlie" wrote in message
I'm not familiar with the proper terms, but I am trying to collect
information in a schedule I have created. Is there a way to have three
different totals for count only from the same three vertical columns. I
will
be glad to explain further, if someone can help. I may not be asking in
the
proper terms. Thanks for any help.

Anne Troy

overlaying formulas?