Rodney

Default Cricket Score sheets?

Does such templates exist in Excel?

Thanks

Roger Govier

Hi Rodney

Did you mean England 2 - Australia 1?
or is there some other kind of cricket score sheet?

Sorry Rodney, couldn't resist it. Cracking games though and it does make a
change.

The answer is, I'm sure somebody has done one, but I can't help.

Regards

Roger Govier

Rodney wrote:
Does such templates exist in Excel?

Thanks

ufo_pilot

try this
http://www.xldynamic.com/downloads
xld.league_table.zip

Rodney wrote:
Does such templates exist in Excel?

Thanks

Rodney

hehehehehhehehe
You are a bad man indeed Mr. Grovier :)
but, kudos to the Poms, you beat us fair and square
and most of all, I liked the manner in which the Poms
carried themselves throughout.

I was a little disappointed, reading the press yesterday,
where the Aussies claim, the Poms got their reverse
swing, by sucking mints, and spitting sugar on the ball.

I'll try ufo pilot's link, and I may have found a suitable
one from India.

| Hi Rodney
| Did you mean England 2 - Australia 1?
| or is there some other kind of cricket score sheet?

Rodney

Thanks Sky Pilot,
I found a reasonable one from the "Super 25's"
unfortunately I have no record of the download site.
There is no reference to it on the sheet.

BTW if UFO's are your "thing",
you may wish to travel back to sightings
via this time machine, for sale on an ebay clone.
Caveat: It is a little expensive
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics...n-36725938.htm

"ufo_pilot" wrote in message
| try this

http://www.xldynamic.com/downloads
| xld.league_table.zip
|
| "Roger Govier" wrote:
|
| Hi Rodney
|
| Did you mean England 2 - Australia 1?
| or is there some other kind of cricket score sheet?
|
| Sorry Rodney, couldn't resist it. Cracking games though and it does make a
| change.
|
| The answer is, I'm sure somebody has done one, but I can't help.
|

| Regards
|
| Roger Govier
|

| Rodney wrote:
| Does such templates exist in Excel?
|
| Thanks

ufo_pilot

Rodney....
Two things about the name:
1.) I have an ID card FROM THE GOVERNMENT stating that I am an alien.
2.) My company is also called UFO PILOT - products comming soon
.......... what rocks your world????

"Rodney" wrote:

hehehehehhehehe
You are a bad man indeed Mr. Grovier :)
but, kudos to the Poms, you beat us fair and square
and most of all, I liked the manner in which the Poms
carried themselves throughout.

I was a little disappointed, reading the press yesterday,
where the Aussies claim, the Poms got their reverse
swing, by sucking mints, and spitting sugar on the ball.

I'll try ufo pilot's link, and I may have found a suitable
one from India.

| Hi Rodney
| Did you mean England 2 - Australia 1?
| or is there some other kind of cricket score sheet?

Rodney

Uhuh OK.
I am a <real nerd,
I collect stamps :)

(I noticed that time machine, met the reserve)