twa14

Default Multiple sheets selected

I use a spreadsheet with multiple sheets (15 sheets). There are no links
between the sheets. I find that when I have all sheets selected, text or
figures typed on one sheet can also appear on another. If I remove rows from
one sheet , rows are removed from other sheets in an arbitrary manner. This
happens only when all sheets are selected. I have checked the cells for
links, there are none. Does anyone have an idea about the cause of this
problem.

Regards

Tom Walsh
Frank Kabel

Hi
this is the normal behaviour of 'grouped' sheets. If you select all sheets
this is just what should happen :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

twa14 wrote:
I use a spreadsheet with multiple sheets (15 sheets). There are no
links between the sheets. I find that when I have all sheets
selected, text or figures typed on one sheet can also appear on
another. If I remove rows from one sheet , rows are removed from
other sheets in an arbitrary manner. This happens only when all
sheets are selected. I have checked the cells for links, there are
none. Does anyone have an idea about the cause of this problem.

Regards

Tom Walsh

twa14

You know the one about "when all else fails read the instructions". Right
after posting I tried out this behaviour on a blank sheet with 3 sheets
selected and found out for myself what was going on. Apologies for the stupid
question.

Regards

Tom Walsh