Frank Kabel

Hi
this is the normal behaviour of 'grouped' sheets. If you select all sheets
this is just what should happen :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

twa14 wrote:
I use a spreadsheet with multiple sheets (15 sheets). There are no
links between the sheets. I find that when I have all sheets
selected, text or figures typed on one sheet can also appear on
another. If I remove rows from one sheet , rows are removed from
other sheets in an arbitrary manner. This happens only when all
sheets are selected. I have checked the cells for links, there are
none. Does anyone have an idea about the cause of this problem.

Regards

Tom Walsh