Anna M.

Default Is there a double dashed line in Draw to be imported?

In "Draw" there is a limited number of types of lines that could be drawn
such es dashed line, dotted line, 1dash 2dots etc. I use Drw to sketch
clothes in fashion production and need a double dashed line to show double
top stitches.
Max

Just some thoughts ..

Perhaps an approx way which might be acceptable
Draw a line, then apply line style 3pt (the 2 lines version, not the solid
version), followed by dash style (square or round dot)

Otherwise .. maybe make a dash line, then duplicate the line and align both
lines close and parallel to each other, then group the 2 lines together, and
use this as your "template" line
--
Rgds
Max
"Anna M." <Anna wrote in message
In "Draw" there is a limited number of types of lines that could be drawn
such es dashed line, dotted line, 1dash 2dots etc. I use Drw to sketch
clothes in fashion production and need a double dashed line to show double
top stitches.

Roger Govier

Hi Anna

Maybe the following will help
Type a single = sign in a cell.
FormatCellsFormatHorizontal dropdownFill.

Regards

Roger Govier