Richard

Default Namebox hidden by Functionlist

At the left of the formula-bar we have the namebox.
I have created names for different array's.
From the arrow at the namebox I can show the list of names.
When I am using the Function wizard I have to put an array-name.
I forgot the names, and I want to review the name-list by clicking on the
arrow of the namebox.
However now the wizard has put the function in exactly the same place as the
namebox.
Is there a way to move the function-list so I can get at the namebox?

Richard