Mark

Default Lost rows and blue numbers!

I am using Excel as a petty cash ledger. I have been grouping all rows
relating to a particular month so that I can hide previous work whilst I'm
entering information for the current month. On opening Excel today, each
individual group seems to have merged into 1 large group. There are lines
where the '+' signs used to be and empty rows have disappeared. Also, row
numbers are now blue. There was also a '1' & '2' in the top left hand box
above row numbers. If I click on '1' all the grouped information disappears,
apart from the first few entries. What's happening?!

Thanks in advance....
swatsp0p

Generally, when the row numbers turn blue, it indicates the section has
a Filter applied. Click DataFilter and click Show All (if the
selection is available).

Does that solve your problem?

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=475350

swatsp0p

It's only simple once you know the answer. No problem that you can't
figure out is simple. That's what the Forums are for.

I'm glad it worked for you. Thanks for the feedback, it is always
appreciated.

Cheers!