soph

Default Missing rows!

Hi

Someone has attempted to add some data in one of my spreadsheets and now I
seem to be missing several rows. There is nothing hidden, I tried clicking
unhide and nothing happened, however now most of the rows have the row
numbers in blue. Can someone please help me retrieve the missing rows and
explain what has happened?
Dave Patrick

Try turning off autofilter. Data|Filter|Autofilter

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"soph" wrote:
| Hi
|
| Someone has attempted to add some data in one of my spreadsheets and now I
| seem to be missing several rows. There is nothing hidden, I tried
clicking
| unhide and nothing happened, however now most of the rows have the row
| numbers in blue. Can someone please help me retrieve the missing rows and
| explain what has happened?

widman

I've had it happen several times with people trying different things to a
master spreadsheet. Sometimes they move the cell heights to where they are
almost hidden, but not quite. so unhiding doesn't find them. If you still
have rows you can't find after doing the above, try highlighting all the rows
and setting the row height.