Emma130176

Default i have rows missing on my spreadsheet but i cannot unhide them?

i have a spreadsheet with rows missong but when i highlight them to unhide
they dont unhide, I do not know how to get them back. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Bernie Deitrick

Emma,

They may not be hidden.

1) They may have very low heights, so select all your cells - click the button to the upper left of
cell A1 - and then hover your cursor over a row button until the cursor changes to the row height
icon. Then double clike.

2) They may be filtered. Try Data / Filter / Autofilter.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Emma130176" wrote in message
i have a spreadsheet with rows missong but when i highlight them to unhide
they dont unhide, I do not know how to get them back. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Bamff

I have the same problem, Excell seems to be hiding rows on it's own. When I
try to Unhide the rows or set the row height, nothing happens. I have about
1200 rows in the sheet but it's hiding about 600 rows. I can manually mouse
click on the row to unhide the data but once I save the file it hides other
(seemingly random) rows.

Spencer