ramacano

Default Rename rows/ in an Excel Spreadsheet

Can I rename the rows/columns in my Excel Spreadsheet so that when I scroll
across or down in a large table I can still see my headings?
Gordon

ramacano wrote:
|| Can I rename the rows/columns in my Excel Spreadsheet so that when I
|| scroll across or down in a large table I can still see my headings?

Go to Window-Freeze Panes

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

JulieD

No you can't rename them, but you can click in cell A2 and choose window /
freeze panes to keep row 1 displayed when you scroll down (to remove this,
choose window / unfreeze panes)

Cheers
JulieD