BenJAMMIN

Default Rows Still M.I.A.

Still having this issue:

I have this spreadsheet and the row #'s go in order from #1 thru 9131 and
then the next row # is 11,725

Question: Why is this happening?
Question: HOW did this happen?
Question: HOW do I make all of the rows between 9132 & 11725 display?

Someone wrote back that that row hieght was set to 0....so I selected all of
the rows in between and reset the row hieght to 12.75....but it didnt work.
The rows are still MIA.

I have noticied that the rows 1-9132 have a light blue color font on the row
numbers and then row #11725 has the standard black color font.
And there appears to be a heavy line seperating Row #9132 & 11725
e.g.

9131
9132
------
11725
Fredrik Wahlgren

"BenJAMMIN" wrote in message
[...]

The rows are hidden. That's what the heavy line indicates. Select rows 9132
& 11725 and then Format|Row|Show. I use the Swedish version of Excel, the
actual name on your PC may be different.

/Fredrik

Bernie Deitrick

Ben,

You may have a filter applied. Try using Data | Filter | Autofilter to
toggle it off.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP