monkee

Default how do I get a formula to not show the amount but still be there

I need to have a formula entered but I do not want the zero to show
Paul B

monkee, here is one way,

=IF(A1="","",A1)
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"monkee" wrote in message
I need to have a formula entered but I do not want the zero to show

Ruthki

Other ways

1..set worksheet to not show zero values by selecting from menu
Tools, options, view tab, deselect zero values.

2. set a conditional format to turn font colour to same colour as
background where the cell value is between certain values (eg between
-0.5 and 0.5)

ruthki

--
Ruthki