Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Select a value from a list and remove, if any, of another list ...

Hello Group goodnight.
Had a concern, I do not know if they could help.
I have data from a list, for example, in the range A1: A5 - one, two, three, four, five.

I think a scrollable list, with data validation, in cell B1, the range A1: A5.

I have a list in the range C1: C5 - one, two, three, four, five. (The same values that the range A1: A5).

Now, if I select from the dropdown list, say, the value, two. I want that value "two", disappears from the range C1: C5 and that the blank space would reorder.

That is, the range C1: C5 looks like this: one, three, four, five, [white space].

If I select, say, the value: four. C1: C5 would be: one, two, three, five, [white space].

I do not know if I explain well, this is possible only with formulas, macros NO, thank you very much in advance for the help you could give me, greetings and goodnight group.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

use this array formula in C1 & drag down till C5, on change of value in B1 value in range C1 to C5 will change.

=IFERROR(SMALL(IF($A$1:$A$5<$B$1,$A$1:$A$5,""),RO W(A1)),"")

Cheers!!
ExcelVbaLab.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Check this attachment..