Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
luis vejarano luis vejarano is offline

Default Select a value from a list and remove, if any, of another list ...

Hello Group goodnight.
Had a concern, I do not know if they could help.
I have data from a list, for example, in the range A1: A5 - one, two, three, four, five.

I think a scrollable list, with data validation, in cell B1, the range A1: A5.

I have a list in the range C1: C5 - one, two, three, four, five. (The same values that the range A1: A5).

Now, if I select from the dropdown list, say, the value, two. I want that value "two", disappears from the range C1: C5 and that the blank space would reorder.

That is, the range C1: C5 looks like this: one, three, four, five, [white space].

If I select, say, the value: four. C1: C5 would be: one, two, three, five, [white space].

I do not know if I explain well, this is possible only with formulas, macros NO, thank you very much in advance for the help you could give me, greetings and goodnight group.