Junior Member

Location: Newcastle, England
Default Auto-Updating League Table

Hi guys! I am new to the site and excel unfortunately! I have decided to try and make a league for me and my friends to play on fifa! Problem is i am not sure how to produce a league table that auto-updates! Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks :)
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutney View Post
Hi guys! I am new to the site and excel unfortunately! I have decided to try and make a league for me and my friends to play on fifa! Problem is i am not sure how to produce a league table that auto-updates! Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks :)
Hi,
I build this kind of thing quite often. If you PM me with a contact email address I will email you to discuss your requirements.

I'll let you build the workbook if you so desire but will help you out with formulas and can possibly provide a handy starting point...

S.