-   -   Auto-Updating League Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/446303-auto-updating-league-table.html)

Chutney

Auto-Updating League Table

Hi guys! I am new to the site and excel unfortunately! I have decided to try and make a league for me and my friends to play on fifa! Problem is i am not sure how to produce a league table that auto-updates! Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

Spencer101

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chutney (Post 1602643)
Hi guys! I am new to the site and excel unfortunately! I have decided to try and make a league for me and my friends to play on fifa! Problem is i am not sure how to produce a league table that auto-updates! Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

Hi,
I build this kind of thing quite often. If you PM me with a contact email address I will email you to discuss your requirements.

I'll let you build the workbook if you so desire but will help you out with formulas and can possibly provide a handy starting point...

S.