Junior Member

Red face Alarms

I am a complete novice and need whayt is probably basic informatio.

I am creating a "live" worksheet where a column of cells contain a critical time.

Is there a way that I can set and alarm ( by making the charecters flash or shange colour) when the time reaches, say, 30 minutes to the time shown in the cell?

All help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Drop Down Menus

Data ValidationAllowList

In source enter Yes,No

Note: must be comma-delimited with no spaces as I have shown.

Ensure that "in cell dropdown" option is checked.

Gord

On Mon, 28 May 2012 16:38:54 +0000, wobblywheel
wrote:

I am almost a complete novice to Excel and have a couple of quieries. I
will post them separately.

The first is probably a no brainer... HOw do you set drop down menus in
a cell. I just want users of a shared sheet to be able make selectioins
(YES/NO) froma drop down menu.

Thanks

Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord Dibben[_2_] View Post

wrote:

I am almost a complete novice to Excel and have a couple of quieries. I
will post them separately.

The first is probably a no brainer... HOw do you set drop down menus in
a cell. I just want users of a shared sheet to be able make selectioins
(YES/NO) froma drop down menu.

Thanks
Thanks Gord. I will try that when next at work in a few days time.

reagards

WW

how do i set up date alarms/alerts fuchsiahop Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 March 7th 08 09:55 PM
Excel Alarms Emma Excel Programming 0 July 25th 07 04:06 PM
Excel alarms duster Excel Programming 1 February 18th 07 01:42 AM
time and alarms Mariner Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 July 17th 06 09:54 PM
Spreadsheet Alarms Micrologix Excel Worksheet Functions 1 June 12th 06 11:16 PM