Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Micrologix

Default Spreadsheet Alarms

I have a spreadsheet that has many events throughout the year. Is there a way
that I can set an alarm to remind me of an upcoming event, say a week in
advance??

Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Daniel CHEN

You can use VBA code to program it.

For example, you have a list of events and their correponding dates. The
excel program can remind you by message box 7-day, 3-day, and 1-day before
each event .
Everytime you open the file, the program will check all the events and
determine whether there are reminders for you,

Hope this helps you to start it.

--
Best regards,
---