THE JOKER

Default excell problems

how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL
RagDyeR

<Alt <Enter

--

HTH,

RD

"THE JOKER" wrote in message
how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL

roly

If you want to put two lines of data into one cell, use the concatenate
function. This joins up to 30 cells of information. The easy way is:

=A1&A2

The slow way is:

=CONCATENATE(A1,A2)

If you want to view the data on two lines in the cell, format the cells
for Word Wrap (Format menu, Cells, Alignment, Wrap Text) and make the
column as wide as the first word.

Hope this is what you want.

All the best,

Roly