Julia

Default finding the "end"

I'm creating a high school directory using Excel 2002. Once in a while I
will get typing a little too fast and turn off Num Lock and then I end up in
the wrong cell. I'd like to be able to return to the last line in the
table; I thought Ctrl-End would take me there, because Ctrl-Home always
takes me to A1. But even though the last entered line is (currently) 243,
Ctrl-End takes me to 10098.

Help!

Julia