bach

Default ToolBars

Forum,

Hope you can help, I have joined today as well so be nice

I am creating a worksheet that will require all of the toolbars to be
removed on the worksheet open, and all the toolbars returned when the
worksheet closes.

I have seen this done, a worksheet was opened and there were no
toolbars including the menu one. Could someone help me out.

Regards,

Bach

--
bach
bach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26134

Alan

You need to use VB code, here is a method courtesy of Ron De Bruin. If
you're unfamiliar with code, post back,
Regards,
Alan.

Private Sub Workbook_Activate ()
Dim bar As CommandBar
For Each bar In Application.CommandBars
bar.Enabled = False
Next
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate ()
Dim bar As CommandBar
For Each bar In Application.CommandBars
bar.Enabled = True
Next
End Sub

"bach" wrote in message

Forum,

Hope you can help, I have joined today as well so be nice

I am creating a worksheet that will require all of the toolbars to be
removed on the worksheet open, and all the toolbars returned when the
worksheet closes.

I have seen this done, a worksheet was opened and there were no
toolbars including the menu one. Could someone help me out.

Regards,

Bach

--
bach
bach's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394613

bach

Alan,

Thanks for reply to my post, I have used the code and the only issue I
have is that the formula bar remains is this supose to happen.??

Bach

--
bach
bach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26134
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394613

Bob Phillips

It is because it is not a commandbar. You can fix it though

Dim mFormulaBar

Sub RemoveFormulaBar()
mFormulaBar = Application.DisplayFormulaBar
Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False
End Sub

Sub RestoreFormulaBar()
Application.DisplayFormulaBar = mFormulaBar

HTH

Bob Phillips

"bach" wrote in message

Alan,

Thanks for reply to my post, I have used the code and the only issue I
have is that the formula bar remains is this supose to happen.??

Bach

--
bach
bach's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394613

bach

Bob,

Thanks for replying to my problem, it works a charge.

Regards

Bach