MIKE MEDLIN

Default Customizing ToolBars

I am hoping that you can help me with a severe problem that l have been
having ever since i purchased the latest version of MS Office 2003. Every
time I re-boot my laptop, l must re-customize my Toolbars in Excel with
Office 2003. Always in the past with previous versions of Excel I have been
able to get the software to save my customized Toolbars, and Office 2003 does
save my settings in Word -- it is only in Excel that l have this recurring
nightmare.

l have sent repeated emails to MicroSoft for help, but they never respond.
l have sent this request to several chat boards for MS problems,...again with
no response.

please send me info on correcting this aggravating problem to:

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If you're customizing the builtin toolbars, excel should save them in your *.xlb
file when you close excel.

If you've attached a toolbar to a workbook, you'll want to read Jan Karel
Pieterse's notes:

http://google.com/groups?threadm=083...0a% 40phx.gbl

wrote:

When customizing your toolbars in Excel, how do you get
your options to save for your next use of Excel??

--

Dave Peterson