Patrick98001

Default how do i make the excel chart axis title boxes bigger?

The text is often truncated as though it were too long for the box. If I
reduce the font the titles are often too small to read. How do I "grow" the
boxes to accomodate longer strings?
Max

Perhaps try Andy Pope's response to a similar past query:
http://tinyurl.com/7sz94

--
Rgds
Max