blummincars

Default collabarating spreadsheets

Hi i don't know if this can be done but i work in payroll and a lot of my
timesheets are on excell. Recently i have been told to keep a running total
of all employyes hours. Is there a way to make a new spreadsheet that will
gather the info off the others and update every week
blummincars

Thanks kassie, well i have about 6 sheets(different factorys, same company)
and what i would like is in the summary sheet is to have employee
number(column a) and name(column b) and then a formula of some sort that will
see that will find employee number on each sheet and then take their total
hours from say column h. My problem seems to be that although the same
employees are on different sheets they are not in the same order and also
each employee takes 3 rows but total hours is only on one cell

"Kassie" wrote:

Hi

Yes there is, but you will have to give some detail!
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa