Scudo

Default Column lines

Was using someones PC today and the excel spreadsheet only had row lines and
did not have column lines, this is the lines that make up the `boxes`. I did
open a new spreadsheet but they are all formatted the same.

how do i correct this.

thanks

Scudo

Got to ToolsOptions and check the box next to Gridlines

I did that and still the column lines did not appear.??

"Scudo" wrote in message
k...
Thanks I will try that.