-   -   Column lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/34448-column-lines.html)

Scudo

Column lines

Was using someones PC today and the excel spreadsheet only had row lines and
did not have column lines, this is the lines that make up the `boxes`. I did
open a new spreadsheet but they are all formatted the same.

how do i correct this.

thanks

bigwheel

Got to ToolsOptions and check the box next to Gridlines

"Scudo" wrote:

Was using someones PC today and the excel spreadsheet only had row lines and
did not have column lines, this is the lines that make up the `boxes`. I did
open a new spreadsheet but they are all formatted the same.

how do i correct this.

thanks

Scudo

Thanks I will try that.

"Scudo" wrote:

Was using someones PC today and the excel spreadsheet only had row lines

and
did not have column lines, this is the lines that make up the `boxes`. I

did
open a new spreadsheet but they are all formatted the same.

how do i correct this.

thanks

Scudo

Got to ToolsOptions and check the box next to Gridlines

I did that and still the column lines did not appear.??

"Scudo" wrote in message
k...
Thanks I will try that.