Randy

Default Formulas needed for Calendar?

I am trying to convert a calendar that I use in Lotus 123 to Excel.

It will not automatically convert due to the formulas.

I have never used Excel before and need to some help with converting
the formulas to whatever is compatiable with Excel.

I do not want to use a pre existing calendar as it will not work with
my project.

Would appreciate any help with this. Here are the formulas that I am
using with 123 that need converting to Excel.

Formula 1
@DATEINFO(@DATE($L$4,A8,1),6)&" "&@STRING(A7,0)

This puts the Month and Year from a Date that I enter into a cell.

Formula 2

@DATEINFO(@DATE($A7,$A8,D8),1)

This puts a week day name in a Field (this inserts SUN) then I use it
to put the rest of the days in the other 6 cells. I just change the 1
to a 2 and so on.

Formula 3

@IF(@DATEINFO(@DATE($A7,$A8,1),3)=M$1,1,"")

This puts the day number in the calendar. I just copy to the right to
get the rest of the day numbers for each week.

Barb R.

Formula 1
@DATEINFO(@DATE($L$4,A8,1),6)&" "&@STRING(A7,0)

This puts the Month and Year from a Date that I enter into a cell.

Use the MONTH and YEAR formulas to get the Month and Year and concatenate
them using a &

Formula 2

@DATEINFO(@DATE($A7,$A8,D8),1)

This puts a week day name in a Field (this inserts SUN) then I use it
to put the rest of the days in the other 6 cells. I just change the 1
to a 2 and so on.

WEEKDAY returns a number from 1-7 identifying the day of the week.

Formula 3

@IF(@DATEINFO(@DATE($A7,$A8,1),3)=M$1,1,"")

This puts the day number in the calendar. I just copy to the right to
get the rest of the day numbers for each week.

I'm not sure what you mean by DAY number. If the Day number for today is 6,
use
DAY()

"Randy" wrote:

[...]

Randy

Thanks for the suggestions, but I got an example from John Walkenback
using his older array calendar that works great.

It gave me exactly what I needed to develop a calendar in xls.