Randy

Default Formulas needed for Calendar?

I am trying to convert a calendar that I use in Lotus 123 to Excel.

It will not automatically convert due to the formulas.

I have never used Excel before and need to some help with converting
the formulas to whatever is compatiable with Excel.

I do not want to use a pre existing calendar as it will not work with
my project.

Would appreciate any help with this. Here are the formulas that I am
using with 123 that need converting to Excel.

Formula 1
@DATEINFO(@DATE($L$4,A8,1),6)&" "&@STRING(A7,0)

This puts the Month and Year from a Date that I enter into a cell.

Formula 2

@DATEINFO(@DATE($A7,$A8,D8),1)

This puts a week day name in a Field (this inserts SUN) then I use it
to put the rest of the days in the other 6 cells. I just change the 1
to a 2 and so on.

Formula 3

@IF(@DATEINFO(@DATE($A7,$A8,1),3)=M$1,1,"")

This puts the day number in the calendar. I just copy to the right to
get the rest of the day numbers for each week.