Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob .-.-.

Default Worksheets in a workbook?

Hi all
New around here and wondered if someone could tell me please how many
worksheets I can get into an Excel 97 workbook. I could do with storing a
lot of files and didn't want to link outside the workbook if I can help it -
had too many bad experiences with data movement and corruption when linked
to external sheets.
Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks
Bob