Legatha

Default How do i group worksheets inside a workbook into subgroups?

I am trying to group several worksheets inside my workbook together into a
group of their own. Let's say I have 30 worksheets in my workbook and I want
3 sets of 10 in each sub-group. Is that possible?
JulieD

Hi

if you have version 2002 or above you can colour code the sheet tabs ...
right mouse click on the tab and choose tab color

Cheers
JulieD